Book Publishers and Agency Representation.
Quality, Creativity, Imagination and Originality
WE LOVE OUR AUTHOR'S!
We totally do and show our love in many different ways - so our authors spend their time writing as much as they want and quality time with their loved ones without the need to wear multiple business and creative hats as many other talented and dedicated authors may have to these days.
Our philosophy is "A happy author creates great books!"
We proudly represent the following authors:
Douglas Dell (independently managed)
Nancy Procter (independently managed)
Nicholas A. Price (independently managed)
Our dedication will always lie first and foremost with supporting the business side of our author's work and well-being whilst keeping our standards in what has made traditional publishing and books great.
We are not a "self-published" or "indie" publisher. Our investments in each author's management and marketing exceeds approx. $50-100,000 a year per author with special emphasis in growth with a business manager, entertainment attorney or talent agency for development into movie/television production where the asset (book) is viable. We are here for a long-term relationship with our authors and carefully select who we represent to ensure the partnership is mutually beneficial, enjoyable and successful for all concerned.
Our method and author support system is totally unique to the Tough Tribe Publishing Group and has been developed over a number of years with experience and knowledge combined with the old and new publishing standards that help our authors keep the control of their financial and literary successes;
1. We provide a dedicated author agent, editor, book designer, social media and business development manager to each author. Our team of three secretaries and two accountants are shared between our authors including the management of the individual author's email and snail mail.
2. Each author is provided with a fully functional online sales site, independent social media accounts, and all are managed between the author and his/her dedicated social media team.
3. Our in-house book marketing experts provide the related media materials created by our dedicated PR and media liaison team.
4. Our author dedicated websites provide the highest levels of profit to the author and the lowest price to the customer as all the books sold through their sites are distributed directly. Books are also distributed worldwide and can also be purchased from your favorite online or bricks-and-mortar bookstore.
5. As a result we are also able to provide the personal touch, signed or special author copies and any books purchased via our system also encourage readers who purchase the books to leave an honest review for the author on their dedicated sales websites. Both the author and publisher can independently verify the purchase and authenticity of the review.
Tough Tribe has continued to build on its original philosophy that quality, content and sales strength bring success. This philosophy has been prevalent throughout Tough Tribe's history and continues to be the driving force of the organization today.